The Non-Toxic Project was created when the founder discovered through his own battle with toxin-induced illnesses that our personal lives can be more contaminated by the products, foods, drinks, services, and homes we use and live in than the toxic industrial environments he was cleaning up and reclaiming.
We understand that everyone has a bucket of toxins that can be filled up but this bucket should not be filled because of ignorance and or profits.
Toxins ruin lives and at the Non-Toxic Project, we believe that everyone deserves an informed choice about whether or not to purchase a product or consumable which may potentially be toxic to our bodies.
What we believe:
- We believe in the highest standards of excellence when it comes to sourcing clean ingredients that are verified at levels that exceed industry standards.
- We believe that the manufacturing process should be verified as clean through real data and testing.
- We believe that companies that operate from a high level of integrity, character and product excellence should be promoted and at the top of the list when it comes to buying decisions.
- We believe that we vote with our dollars and when a Non-Toxic Project company is chosen we are creating a butterfly effect of change in the world.
- We believe everyone has the right to know that what they are consuming, touching or applying is non-toxic and not adding to their daily toxic burden.